cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent call list

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I really need to find a number that i have dialled just over a week ago. I've looked in my recent bill but it only seems to go up until the 11th of March and I need to find a number and the time I called it on the 12th of March can anybody help me please
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes, you do have to turn the app into landscape mode to see some of the extended options.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 11 of 16

Cleoriff
  • 122367 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Yes, you do have to turn the app into landscape mode to see some of the extended options.

Which is pretty much the same for many of O2 systems. Including this forum. I seem to remember that we asked for this to be set as default. So many options ..device dependent ...Full, landscape, desktop view etc etc

One of the reasons I far prefer using my PC...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 16

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yeah, mobile views are usually compromised in some ways.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 16

ClareTops
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, as I said, the phone call log only holds so many calls and there is a gap between the last call on my last bill and the oldest call on my recent calls list (

Message 14 of 16

ClareTops
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, the phone's 'recent calls' only holds so many calls and there is a big gap between the last call on my last bill and the oldest call on my recent calls list.   I am presuming that the phone call log is the 'recent calls' on the phone? I am also presuming that when the 'recent calls' reaches the maximum number it starts to drop the oldest ones off.

Message 15 of 16

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

On a PC

View your latest bill in My O2

Scroll down to see 6 previous bills and click on one of those.

Scroll down to the bottom of that bill and click on View and print older bills

That will bring up the old style web page

Click on 'recent charges' in the left hand blue menu.

Click on 'what I've used'

click on voice calls and you should see numbers called since your last bill.

Message 16 of 16