Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous
Accepted Solution

Recent call list

Hi, I really need to find a number that i have dialled just over a week ago. I've looked in my recent bill but it only seems to go up until the 11th of March and I need to find a number and the time I called it on the 12th of March can anybody help me please
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,303

Re: Recent call list

View your latest bill in My O2

Scroll down to see 6 previous bills and click on one of those.

Scroll down to the bottom of that bill and click on View and print older bills

That will bring up the old style web page

Click on 'recent charges' in the left hand blue menu.

Click on 'what I've used'

click on voice calls and you should see numbers called since your last bill.

Topics: 767

[ Edited ]

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi, I really need to find a number that i have dialled just over a week ago. I've looked in my recent bill but it only seems to go up until the 11th of March and I need to find a number and the time I called it on the 12th of March can anybody help me please

Hi...if you go into my O2 and view recent bills...at the bottom of that page you will see a further  6 months bills...you click on the one you want and all the info should be there...

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker

Still trying @jonsie ...to get a post in before you....One minute behind this time...Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,303

@Cleoriff wrote:

Still trying @jonsie ...to get a post in before you....One minute behind this time...Smiley Wink

....and I was slow there LOL

@jonsie wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

....and I was slow there LOL

Pfffttt...well I have copied and paste your answer...and I will use it....(if I can ever find it again) LOL

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

[ Edited ]
@Cleoriff wrote:

Pfffttt...well I have copied and paste your answer...and I will use it....(if I can ever find it again) LOL

Save it as a browser bookmark in a folder entitled O2 or O2 Community, then give this page a name like "Call history". Happy Dance

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1

@perksie wrote:
@Cleoriff wrote:

Save it as a browser bookmark in a folder entitled O2, then give this page a name like "Call history". Happy Dance

I do actually do that @perksie ...but this lot have much faster fingers than me...Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 573
Solutions: 16,170

Have a look in your phones call log....?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Anonymous

I'd like to add something as well. Although this user Jonsie is absolutely correct, on my iPhone 6S I am unable to see the 'View and print older bills' unless I turn off portrait orientation. So basically, I have to turn the phone horizontally and then the option to click view and print older bills appear.