Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving Incoming Calls

MissingCalls
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
For about 6 months now I am getting ppl telling me that they call me and I don’t answer!! This is because I am not receiving the call my end, not ringing or showing missed call? I tried contacting O2 but you just get your call disconnected!! As it’s not important!!!! Can’t speak to anyone regarding this issue!! I have a lot of money a month for this contract!! I am a business owner so could be losing customers if I am not receiving my calls!! Is anybody having the same issue!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10268 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions
@MissingCalls

Have you checked on your phone that you have not blocked unknown numbers from your handset? Also are these calls coming from a specific number range etc?

You can contact o2 by calling 202 from your handset or if available live chat @ https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus ( A pop-up will appear on screen if and when an agent is available).

Is this a business contract or a personal contract?
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 3

O2Sarah
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 74 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 8 Solutions
Hi

Do you have an iPhone? Worth checking that it’s not in ‘Do not disturb mode’. Pull down the screen and check the moon symbol isn’t turned on.

Another thing is to reset the handset. Depending on the phone will depend how to do this.

Let me know if either of those things work.
Message 3 of 3