Did you mean: 

Old number still not transferred

Stoff
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

When I moved over to O2 I sent my PAC code from Three to keep the existing number. That never happened and now after trying a further 2 times online, I'm still on the new number. ANyone know how to get this sorted? Cheers 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Stoff 

Give customer service a call.

Numbers to try here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

mrsmartin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
‘Customer service’ just cuts me off - I’m going to cancel my direct debit at this point. I can’t use the new tariff because the number I’m transferring is my husbands work number so I’m paying for that and pay as you go. Not happy
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144205 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@mrsmartin wrote:
‘Customer service’ just cuts me off - I’m going to cancel my direct debit at this point. I can’t use the new tariff because the number I’m transferring is my husbands work number so I’m paying for that and pay as you go. Not happy

As frustrating as it is, I would not recommend cancelling your DD unless you want your credit rating ruining for the next 6 years. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@mrsmartin

You may have luck trying live chat which if available (agent available and online) can be found by going to https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus and a pop up should appear on screen.

The problem could be Three not wanting to release the number, so i would check all bills at Three are upto date and they havent closed down the account.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 5 of 5