Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with pac code

Martymumof2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm having one hell of a nightmare and really regretting getting an o2 contract now, have given my pac code to o2 and number was denied porting because o2 say pac code is invalid, ee say it's not and cannot issue a new one as o2 has locked it into their network, have complained to o2 numerous times and it got escalated but have received no news or feedback of anything that is going on, I'm sick and tired of all this toing and froing and just going round in circles, 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23038 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

@Martymumof2  I will tag our community admin to see if they can help. @Martin-O2 @Marjo @EmilieT 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 8

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @Bambino ! 

@Martymumof2  We can certainly get this looked at for you. I'll need a few details so I'll drop you a message so we can talk further. wink

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 8

Martymumof2
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ok thankyou

Message 4 of 8

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

I've send you a second message about this one @Martymumof2 . Can you get back to me when you have a minute. Cheers! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 8

Sam94
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’m having this exact same issue at the moment and it’s very frustrating. How did this get resolved as I’m thinking of cancelling my contract before the cooling period is over?
Message 6 of 8

Creedmc
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've just currently had the same issue as of around 5 mins ago got a email saying port in/migrate request could not be completed.
Message 7 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144095 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@Creedmc wrote:
I've just currently had the same issue as of around 5 mins ago got a email saying port in/migrate request could not be completed.

@Creedmc 

A few systems are down currently due to maintenance,

I'd try again after the weekend https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/system-maintenance-notification

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 8 of 8