cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with my 02 bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

So,

I recently upgraded my tariff to an 02 refresh contract and took out the Note 3. I had a bill of £91 and before I bought out of my contract I confirmed with the agent that the bill was included in the costs. I asked him twice and he confirmed same. 

I preceeded to buy out of my contract and happened to check the app and saw that the bill was still outstanding. I spoke to 02 customer care and explained the situation. They agreed to get the call pull from a South African call centre, a few days later I rung up and they confirmed that the agent did advise me that the bill would be included in the costs and that I would not have to pay this but they could not credit my account until the 16/11 - how a company like 02 can't credit an account quicker than that is beyond me. In fairness to the lady who took my call she couldn't be any more apologetic and helped me as much as she possibly could.

I had to ring 02 today and was on hold for almost 15mins as they placed a bar on my phone and I was advised that until the 16th the bar is going to be going on until the apply the credit. 

So for something that is no fault of my own I have to ring up everytime 02 bar my phone. Why am I being penalised for a mistake that an 02 agent caused?

I have been a long standing customer of 02 paying over £50 a month, in some cases £70-£80 for a bill. 

I honestly feel like leaving 02 due to the poor service that I am receiving. 

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm sorry to say it's not the first time Live Chat advice has caused issues.

I would compile an official complaint here.

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/srvs/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=Companion,question=ref%28user%29:str%28Rel...

It seems un customer friendly to place the bar.

I also cannot see why it cannot be placed before the 16th either.

I would ring and possibly try again with another advisor on 202. wink

Hopefully something can be done for you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm sorry to say it's not the first time Live Chat advice has caused issues.

I would compile an official complaint here.

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/srvs/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=Companion,question=ref%28user%29:str%28Rel...

It seems un customer friendly to place the bar.

I also cannot see why it cannot be placed before the 16th either.

I would ring and possibly try again with another advisor on 202. wink

Hopefully something can be done for you.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Email sent. 

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm sure it will get sorted.

Feedback to O2 is what will help too.

Let us know how you get on.
Message 4 of 7

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

I would ring 202 again and ask for a manager the complaints preocess can take 5-10 days

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Not sure if that would do anything as each time I query the credit being applied or to stop the bars going on they tell me that as I am now on 02 refresh they cant stop the system.
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sometimes systems are so rigid !

😞
Message 7 of 7