Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Data drop

Just done a refresh for a new phone, and had 8GB worth of data on my last contract / bolt-on. Moved to new phone and I'm down to 500MB. A kick in the teeth to say the least. I've got 500 free mins to any other provider, and 500 free mins O2 to O2, wi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges abroad are double what cost should be

Hi there Just checking my bill for when I was abroad and using mobile for texts and calls only (didn't use for data).Bill shows 6 calls @ £0.41 each = 2.46. Also shows around 38 texts @ £0.04 each = £1.52 This is info from the bill breakdown and shou...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to change direct debit online

Hi I need to change my direct debit details (inc. account name), but can't seem to do it online (throws a system error). I tried calling 202 as advised by the Live Chat agent, but can't figure out what option I actually need. What is the best way of ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem tRansferring pay and go number to sim only contract

Can anybody help with this? I started a new pay monthly contract thinking that it would be easy to transfer my pay and go number across to the new contract (both on O2). Four weeks later still no number transfer. I've tried filling in the form, used ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

o2 toke payment from my account twice!

Hi I'm just having a few problems figuring out as to why o2 has toke their money from me twice. I had made my payment for my bill and they had accepted it but then 2 days later they toke the same amount of me and I'm not sure what for? I gave them th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G Coverage - iPhone 5 - O2 Headquarters, Slough - Spooky!!!

I have an iPhone 5 with a 4G sim. I am aware that the iPhone 5 doesn't work on 4G; it will only operate on 3G. HOWEVER, as I was stuck on a train in Slough station today, right next to the O2 HQ, my phone displayed '4G' at the top and started working...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrafe s3 mini

Hi guys got a question for you I have a s3 mini that I had on contract before I moved over to vodafone I'm still using it now but want to get other phone (currently on big bundle pay as you go) can go into o2 shop and get new phone but keep sim that ...

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

I've been a customer for a week and feel robbed and defrauded

Needed a phone at short notice,chose phone on site, available in storeordered click and collectWent to collectno phoneChose and purchased different phone from available stock and went to cancel ordered phone.told I have to wait untill phone arrives i...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Top-up

Topped up £10 on the 17th Sept, it now appears I've lost all my free texts etc, What have I done wrong?

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! NHS discount

Does O2 offer NHS discount?I am a midwife and have been an O2 customer for several years but was no aware of this until someone recently mentioned they have a discount. How do I get this?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos