Did you mean: 

Problems paying my bill!

ricrreid1979
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am struggling with my bill.
O2 have now disconnected my phone from incoming or outgoing calls and messages and yet to speak about my bill, of which O2 have tried taking £428 off me that I don't have, I have to phone to do so???
Wtf?
Why can't I use email? Why can't live chat be operating?
You have taken my money yet wont allow me to be able tk contact you to discuss it!!!!
WHY?????
All this has done is add to my personal problems!
I'm appalled at the lacl of access option other than by phone!
You have the Access For You option but all that does is take you round and round in circles with mo means of being able to contact O2 unless you phone in!!!!
I may not have paid my bill but how the he am I supposed to sort it out when you've made impossible to contact you once a phone has been disconnected!!!!!!
Shocking!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @ricrreid1979 

You can contact O2 various ways. Borrow a phone, use a landline or Skype them

All numbers are in this guide. Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support (which includes a guide to Skype)

Obviously due to the current situation there are limited O2 staff and live chat works rarely.

Currently the best number to call is 0800 587 4005

Best of luck.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@ricrreid1979

Hi sorry for the inconvenience you're facing.

You can try contacting them through Skype, borrow another phone and call them.
All numbers are in this guide. The best option I will recommend is the number ending with 4005.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Please call customer service to help because everyone here is also a customer like you. Sorry for the troubles and I hope this is resolved soon.
Message 3 of 3