Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with o2 bill

FedupPat
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

In February I upgraded my phone, also said I wanted to return to a personal contract from a business contract and keep the same number. Paid up outstanding amount on business bill. Now having trouble viewing anything other than my business account on the o2 webpage, not able to view personal account, unable to view bill (or pay it) which seemed excessive at £41.50 (beginning of April 2020) for 2 months on a £13.00 per month contract. Despite several phone calls and tweets, this has still not been resolved. Keep being given the run around from business to personal and back to business. Now I have an email stating my bill is £151.00. Sent an email back to mycare, but they've shut down. o2 website unhelpful, can't view bill to see why so extortionate. o2 won't set up direct debit for me. Keep passing me to business. In the meantime getting emails and letters threatening to disconnect me. I realise they're on skeleton staff due to the virus but would have thought the staff there would be capable to resolving this for me.  Any advice?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145130 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27862 Solutions

@FedupPat 

Sorry but only customer service can sort this out for you Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 3

FedupPat
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Many thanks for the info in the link. Much appreciated. 🙂

Back to square one. 

Message 3 of 3