Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with contract

Sushhma
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, 2 months before i started my o2 contract but the time of doing contract i asked the guy that in middle of the contract i will have to go to india for 3 months so i will not pay for these months but after coming back from india i will bee starting using the number. Again at that time the guy from whom i had contract of this sim said yes but now when i was coming to india i emailed o2 but still they are deducting the amount. Please resolve this asap
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35768 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Hi @Sushhma - this is not O2, we do not have access to your account. When you take out a contract, you undertake to pay the monthly AirTime and DevicePlan for the duration of the contract. You may be able to adjust things to reduce what you pay a little, but you will need to talk to O2 about it, reachable via Skype if you are not in the UK at the moment, numbers in here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35768 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

Hi @Sushhma - this is not O2, we do not have access to your account. When you take out a contract, you undertake to pay the monthly AirTime and DevicePlan for the duration of the contract. You may be able to adjust things to reduce what you pay a little, but you will need to talk to O2 about it, reachable via Skype if you are not in the UK at the moment, numbers in here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Sushhma You'll have to speak to customer service again, as @pgn has suggested. As far as I'm aware, you can only suspend your contract payments if you're in the military.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144153 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Sushhma 

It isn't possible to "suspend" payments I'm afraid.

You agree to pay monthly for at least the minimum term when you sign your contract.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

As I said @Sushhma you can only suspend your monthly payments if you're in the military. Below are the details, if it applies to you.

O2 | MOD Personnel - suspending contracts of MOD spouses and families | Help & Support

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 5