Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium calls

Km93
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I used a website to get Nintendo ecard points which was ment to be £52 but during the call the it asked to press 1 to continue which i did but kept repeating it then it hung up I have web chatted the company and they acknowledge the phone payment failed and has still charged me £43 and said I had to contact the company that does the call charges (doa pay) which I have emailed and showed them screenshots of everything my phone bill, the transactions showing that I called and when but there saying it's not enough evidence and said they wont complete the purchase which is all a want really since I cant see getting my money back I was just wondering if theres anything else I could do here as am not sure? Thanks for reading.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Km93 

This isn't really an O2 issue unfortunately so I'd suggest you seek advice from Citizens advice bureau

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2