cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please Help!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want aew tariff but it says it wil only start 17 December 2032.  How do I change this and does it even matter?

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
I assume you are PAYG? If so call 4445 from your phone and discuss the available tariffs with CS. You can change your PAYG tariff once a month so you are not tied into any contracts unless you go with 12 month simplicity.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
I think the date is a glitch - what are you trying to do exactly?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Wow that is a long term contract:D.

Your best bet would be calling CS. They'll be able to sort you out with what you need.

Don't PAYG tarif use these ridiculous dates?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

wasnt there another thread the other day like this? hell of strange glitch

Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I just want the tariff that gives you free texts for a month!!  slight_smile

Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

go on O2 unlimited payg then £10 a month gets you free O2 to O2 text, £15 gets you free O2 to O2 calls & texts

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
I assume you are PAYG? If so call 4445 from your phone and discuss the available tariffs with CS. You can change your PAYG tariff once a month so you are not tied into any contracts unless you go with 12 month simplicity.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7