Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone arrived broken

Lisajmartin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all. I'm a beginner at all this online stuff so forgive me if I'm posting this in the wrong place. 

Anyway my issue is that my phone was delivered yesterday and all appeared fine when I opened the parcel and inspected the actual device box, no signs of damage at all. So I proceed to open the box and at first I didn't notice any issue with the phone.

It was only when I started to remove the plastic sleeve that surrounds the phone that I noticed a severe spiderweb type of crack coming from the top right corner of the screen. I have been round in circles on the O2 website trying to find an email address for a customer service/help department, but cannot find one. (Undoubtedly my inept Internet skills, so I'm not blaming O2 about that!)

So any advice on how I proceed with regards to this broken device would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards 

Lisa

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

O2Sophie
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 234 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions
Hi, Lisa, if you are aready an o2 customer, give 202 a call from your old mobile, if you are not an o2 customer on your old mobile, give 0344 809 0202 instead (local call, so if you have inclusive minutes, this will be free ). Use the lost or stolen option to get to speak to someone. Let me know how you get on.
signature

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

O2Sophie
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 234 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 20 Solutions
Hi, Lisa, if you are aready an o2 customer, give 202 a call from your old mobile, if you are not an o2 customer on your old mobile, give 0344 809 0202 instead (local call, so if you have inclusive minutes, this will be free ). Use the lost or stolen option to get to speak to someone. Let me know how you get on.
signature
Message 2 of 4

Lisajmartin
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks so much for your unbelievably quick reply. I will call them when I get home from work this evening as just used up my lunch break pecking on the keyboard to post my original request for advice!!

I shall inform you of any progress I make. Thanks again.
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I'd love to hear how you're getting on too @Lisajmartin slight_smile 

Also welcome to our community! 

Message 4 of 4