cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment showing as processing

Anonymous
Not applicable

I made a payment to my account on Thursday but it is still showing as processing and I keep getting texts telling me my payment is overdue. I contacted my credit card company but they say they have authorised the payment but O2 haven't requested it properly. I have tried to call but cannot get to speak to an advisor as the wait time is too long, Can someone please help me out? I don't want to get hit with a fee for late payment when its O2 that is at fault here!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124175 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@AnonymousIt may still need time to catch up over the weekend as such. However the only way to get this sorted if it remains the same tomorrow is to contact customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

You have to persevere with waiting I'm afraid. Better than being cut off

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
  • 124175 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@AnonymousIt may still need time to catch up over the weekend as such. However the only way to get this sorted if it remains the same tomorrow is to contact customer services http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

You have to persevere with waiting I'm afraid. Better than being cut off

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you, the wait time is currently over 30 mins so I'll give it another try when I get home from work or tomorrow if there is still a problem.
Message 3 of 5

MI5
  • 146859 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28260 Solutions
Try between 8 - 8.30 in the morning as you will usually get straight through at those times.
See also ways to pay help here as it may help in the future.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-can-I-pay-my-bill/ba-p/1014090
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Exactly the same thing has happened to me. Paid on time on 16/03 and bank have confirmed live authorisation for payment and that O2 have failed to accept the payment for whatever reason. Bank can't cancel the payment so have to wait for O2 to find it. spoke with advisor and they can't stop the  'you've not paid' messages, which I am treating as harassment and a formal complaint will be forthcoming. They promised not to cut me off whilst they try and locate the payment which may take weeks. Completely unacceptable state of affairs. 

Message 5 of 5