cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying Device in full?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way i can pay my device in full without having to upgrade or recycle my phone? And would i still have to pay the airtime or can i cancel it all early? Thanks (Iphone 7 plus)

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes you can pay for your device fully and then continue airtime onlyor cancel it completely which is free to do by giving 30 days notice
See guide to refresh here
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-does-O2-Refresh-work/ba-p/1014093
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yes you can pay for your device fully and then continue airtime onlyor cancel it completely which is free to do by giving 30 days notice
See guide to refresh here
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-Pay-and-Go/How-does-O2-Refresh-work/ba-p/1014093
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You can pay off the device plan at any time. You keep the phone and the tariff. Easiest way is to call 202 

After that you can cancel the airtime by giving 30 days notice. 

Message 3 of 4

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous, welcome to the O2 community!

Please let us know if we can help you more! We hope to see you around Wave

Thanks @jonsie and @MI5 for your help heartHero

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 4 of 4