cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payg order for Samsung Galaxy Ace

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been waiting for some info about my order for 8 days now, for the Samsung Galaxy Ace for my wife as an Xmas present. Heard nothing yet, spoken to 2 agents via chat, Phil and Nishant, and they both said they will progress my order! But still nowt!! Iam really fed up with this and severely disappointed cos my wife was looking forward to her present. We are both O2 phone users and Broadband but this is getting near the limit. Both times the agents said they were out of stock of the Galaxy but Phil contacted sales and they said they had had a new delivery? So where is my fone ???????????????? This needs sorting out asap or else a consolation/reduction will be requested!  Will not recommend O2 to friends after this fiasco!      

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Short lived member.

I wonder how many of these one time posters are even O2 customers.

Appears they try and incite a rioat/backlash to be never heard from again.

More time on their hands than myself:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 21 of 31

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Must feel very strongly to join a forum just to post his goodbyes, perhaps there's a long history? Probably never know though so all little pointless!

Message 22 of 31

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Moozy@tmobile.com

grin
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 23 of 31

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I can't believe someone would close all their accounts just because a phone was out of stock.

Is it me? Smiley Surprised

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 24 of 31

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Definatly its you:)

Normal practise for the everyday sane person.

Message 25 of 31

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Wet man I've been with O2 for years on monthly payg and BB. Obviously u dont know what service means and no need for a witch hunt.
Message 27 of 31

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Wet man?:/
Message 28 of 31

Anonymous
Not applicable
Had a bad day at the office?
Message 29 of 31

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Always the boss is an arse!! O wait self loathing grin
Message 30 of 31