cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay my bill early

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi all,I pay my o2 bill by ringing every month and using my debit card i want to pay my bill today as it's pay day but my bill is not due to be paid by the 18th how can i pay it early as when i went to ring it still had last months amount even though that was paid ages ago,many thanks
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Until your bill is generated, you can only make an airtime payment through myo2.
Once generated (on Nov 4th ish) you can then make a device plan payment.
If your contract is through CPW or another 3rd party reseller, you can make a full bill payment through myo2, under your airtime plan amount it will say "make a payment"

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous if you go into My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2 you can make a manual payment.

However the very best way to do this is by setting up a direct debit if you are on contract...or automated payment

Have a look at this guide about Ways to Pay your bill

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/Ways-to-pay-guidelines/td-p/874982

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

It may be because it's just too soon, as October hasn't ended yet. Take a look at the suggestions @Cleoriff has posted. Direct Debit is the sensible way to pay your bill. You don't have to always think about when you have to pay, and you get notification of the amount well in advance of the money being debited from your account.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 6

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Until your bill is generated, you can only make an airtime payment through myo2.
Once generated (on Nov 4th ish) you can then make a device plan payment.
If your contract is through CPW or another 3rd party reseller, you can make a full bill payment through myo2, under your airtime plan amount it will say "make a payment"
Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Any payments made now will be set as a credit on your account. The credit will be used to pay the next bill.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 6

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

If your account is in credit sufficiently by making an early payment,  that credit will be used for your next payment on the due date.

Message 6 of 6