Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parcel Tracking Number broken

Customer99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve just ordered an iPhone 12 Pro Max and received an email saying my order is now on the way, however when I try to track my order on the DPD website it is giving me someone else’s information saying “your order was delivered and received by “XXXXX” on the 20th of July 2020. I was wondering if there is any way I can get a new tracking number or get the correct tracking information? Thanks in advance for any help given!
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147156 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28297 Solutions

@Customer99 

You'll need to call customer service.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 147156 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28297 Solutions

@Customer99 

You'll need to call customer service.
Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 5 for More Options
Say "Upgrade", "Lost/Stolen" or "Fraud" if you have to, to get put through to someone.
8.00am is the best time to call if you can.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37284 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1700 Solutions

Hi @Customer99  - sounds like a typo somewhere, a call to O2 Customer Services will be needed.

Around 08:15GMT (morning) is the best time to get through, numbers/details in this Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Use the Upgrade, Lost/Stolen, or Fraud option if you have to, to get through. Otherwise you'll just be disconnected.

If you can use your O2 phone, this is alternative advice from an O2 Guru on how to get through.
Call 202 from your mobile.
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 5 for More Options

You may have to use the Upgrade, Lost/Stolen, or Fraud option here too.

I hope you can get the correct tracking number and confirm the phone is on its way to you.

Message 3 of 5

Customer99
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ok I suspected I would have to but wanted to see if I had any luck here first, thank you so much for the quick reply.
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 147156 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28297 Solutions
You're welcome
Message 5 of 5