cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP!!! VOICEMAIL DILEMMA!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello - I really need someone's help!

On the eve of 30/11/12 (from after midnight until the following morning) I was ringing an O2 mobile number from my mobile (also O2) consistently throughout the night regarding something of a very important nature. Throughout the night the phone rang, before eventually reaching their 'O2 voicemail' on every single occasion. On two, maybe three occasions I left a message on the voicemail. Eventually I got hold of the person I needed, but it wasn't until mid morning on 01/12/12. The matter was of enormous importance and the person I intended on reaching is adamant that their phone battery had died earlier on in the evening and thus, couldn't possibly have 'rung' until the voicemail service was reached, but that it would have gone to voicemail immediately. This is most certainly not the case. Since I have been branded a liar for telling the person that actually, their phone rang throughout the night, I need some more information on how to obtain evidence. I phoned O2 this evening and spoke with a gentleman who vaguely admitted 'it can happen' - but this is not good enough. I have requested my outgoing call history for the last seven days in the hope that this will close the matter, but I'm not optimistic that it will. I know this all seems VERY menial and in the grand scheme of things, totally unimportant, but I assure you it is absolutely vital that I am able to prove that the phone did infact ring throughout the evening. Please can anyone offer an explanation? I would be so grateful!

J.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

macblank
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 520 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 23 Solutions
MYO2

current charges

what I've used

voice calls
Old Phone Geek!!! A Mobile User Since 1993
Samsung Galaxy S3

Feel Free to Add Kudos, If I Have Helped slight_smile
Message 11 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

In My O2 look under recent charges and click on view recent charges.

On the next screen click on what I've used. Then click on Voice Calls and you should get an itemised list of all your calls since your last bill.

Message 12 of 16

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE LEGEND!!!! I LOOOOOVVEEEE YOU!!!!!

Message 14 of 16

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Really glad you're sorted etnies15.

PM me with any thoughts on your experience with customer service slight_smile
Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 16 of 16