cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP!!! VOICEMAIL DILEMMA!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello - I really need someone's help!

On the eve of 30/11/12 (from after midnight until the following morning) I was ringing an O2 mobile number from my mobile (also O2) consistently throughout the night regarding something of a very important nature. Throughout the night the phone rang, before eventually reaching their 'O2 voicemail' on every single occasion. On two, maybe three occasions I left a message on the voicemail. Eventually I got hold of the person I needed, but it wasn't until mid morning on 01/12/12. The matter was of enormous importance and the person I intended on reaching is adamant that their phone battery had died earlier on in the evening and thus, couldn't possibly have 'rung' until the voicemail service was reached, but that it would have gone to voicemail immediately. This is most certainly not the case. Since I have been branded a liar for telling the person that actually, their phone rang throughout the night, I need some more information on how to obtain evidence. I phoned O2 this evening and spoke with a gentleman who vaguely admitted 'it can happen' - but this is not good enough. I have requested my outgoing call history for the last seven days in the hope that this will close the matter, but I'm not optimistic that it will. I know this all seems VERY menial and in the grand scheme of things, totally unimportant, but I assure you it is absolutely vital that I am able to prove that the phone did infact ring throughout the evening. Please can anyone offer an explanation? I would be so grateful!

J.

Message 1 of 16
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions
15 REPLIES 15

macblank
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 520 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 23 Solutions

hi ya

right there are 2 ways 

1 so a screen print of your call logs (press n hold POWER n HOME button at the same time.... ICS n above you can swipe the side of you hand across the screen (like your using ur hand to squeegy the acreen))

2 go to MYO2 on a pc (etc) BOTTOM RIGHT you get a box about current use. open that and then u can click to view usage.

that should do the job

Old Phone Geek!!! A Mobile User Since 1993
Samsung Galaxy S3

Feel Free to Add Kudos, If I Have Helped slight_smile
Message 2 of 16

macblank
  • 520 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 23 Solutions

P.S.

sometimes i find i make a call and it doesn't seem to connect or even sometimes it won't even ring.

i fi d when it does that. i have to reboot.... remove the battery while the habdset is turned on and l

eave.it 30secs before turning back on.

not sure why it does that but its.onlu about 3 times a year

Samsung Galaxy S3

Message 3 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call log is gone 😞 - too many calls made since then! Have gone to my O2 but I cannot see the 'current use' you are speaking of? x

Message 4 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

ABSOLUTELY LIVID!!! Spoke to an o2 guru called Dennis - he couldn't solve this for me, was put through to his manager who after several sarcastic and infuriating comments cut me off on three separate occasions!!!! Spoke to 'Isaac' and 'Zara' before being eventually put through to him again - took screen shots of the whole conversation and that time (magically) I wasn't cut off. ABSOLUTELY LIVID that the 'manager' of O2 at this time of night is able to deliver such poor customer service! Am currently constructing a well thought out letter containing my original query - which STILL hasn't been solved, Nicky the manager's diabolical attitude and a formal cancellation of my contract. O2 YOU HAVE LET ME DOWN!

Message 5 of 16

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

macblank
  • 520 Posts
  • 19 Topics
  • 23 Solutions
look for ....

what I've used

voice calls
Samsung Galaxy S3

Message 7 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

monthly

Message 8 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

'What I've used' isn't there - could it be because my bill isn't due until 13th Dec?

Message 9 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

What's O2 email address also please? I am so angry with that 'manager' Nicky I want to put in a complaint and I want written confirmation that what I experienced Friday CAN HAPPEN!!

Message 10 of 16