cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAY MONTHLY CONTRACT

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi would it be possible for me to pay someone elses monthly 02 contract for them but i do not have their account number only mobile number can you help me please 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ Perksie

For security reasons...If a third party wants to call & make a payment they need to speak to the account holder in order to get the bill amount. If they can't pass security checks on the account Customer services cannot discuss info about that particular account.

Message 11 of 15

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@ Perksie

For security reasons...If a third party wants to call & make a payment they need to speak to the account holder in order to get the bill amount. If they can't pass security checks on the account Customer services cannot discuss info about that particular account.

That seems to contradict what you said earlier.

You said '

RE PAYING SOMEONE ELSE'S BILL...

Yes you can...no security checks needed to be done by customer services, but you HAVE to tell them the amount you are paying. They cannot tell you what the amount of the bill is.'

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apologies, should've been clearer... A third party can call to discuss the account, that's when a security check is needed to be done. If they just want to make a payment then they can as long as they tell customer services the amount they wish to pay. As no security checks have been performed customer services cannot discuss the account at all, just take the payment.

Message 13 of 15

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Hopefully that should clarify it for the OP.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's always a good idea to speak to the account holder for the correct bill amount before making a payment slight_smile

Message 15 of 15