cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't you spent O2 pay as you go credit in a O2 shop!!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an O2 pay as you go phone which is topped up by my work for when I'm out and about, I desperately need a new phone but my company won't pay for one. I have enough credit on my phone to pay for a new one so why won't O2 let me use that credit to buy a new phone from them which I would use more, making them more money? Please O2 find me a way of doing this!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Because O2 has already provided you with a service on each top up which was made (same with any other networks).

The only other thing you could possibly do is to take out a new contract deal & migrate your P&G number over to it, that way your credit will transfer onto your bill and be used to offset against future bills.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
This is a customer to customer forum
If you're already have a phone why do you need a new one?
What's wrong with it?
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Only rewards on a payg account can be used to offset a purchase I'm afraid.
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Because O2 has already provided you with a service on each top up which was made (same with any other networks).

The only other thing you could possibly do is to take out a new contract deal & migrate your P&G number over to it, that way your credit will transfer onto your bill and be used to offset against future bills.

Message 4 of 4