Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC Code

Stonemotions
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I requested my PAC code in line with 30 days before my contract ended. However I am trying to get it so my contract ends about 7 days later than what the PAC code states; in line with the speculated release of the pixel 4a, and allowing for a transfer of my number. I intend to stick with o2, but always find that I can get a better deal with a third-party like carphone warehouse or mobiles.co.uk hence why I dont want to go through the standard upgrade process.

I re-requested a PAC code but it still has the same end date as the initial one. Is it possible to get a new PAC code and have the old one discarded even though its still within the 30 days?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

Your PAC is active for 30 days and will remain the same code until it expires

The idea is to use it at a date convenient to yourself and can't be changed until it expires

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

Message 2 of 5

Stonemotions
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

but it wont be convenient, because then o2 will charge me for the remaining days left which will be closer to an entire month on the basis of 30 days notice being required, whereas all I only need is an extension of a few days. 

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

There is no longer a 30 day notice required @Stonemotions 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

You will only get charged the outstanding days on your final bill so that is all the advice we can give you. The date is entirely down to you.

Message 5 of 5