Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Keep paying after contract

Hi. My contract ended and im still paying. Also I have a late fee eventhough I havent missed a payment. Terrible as no one answers phone calls or chat in the app. I want to know why am I still charged.

Georgi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data not working

My internet data is not working but my calls and texts are? Anyone any idea why this could be happening?I know I have data because it renewed on 14th

Studdart by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can't log in to My O2

I am trying to access my account online to view statements etc. however I can't remember ever having received any registration details when I first transferred to O2 from a previous provider in about December 2019. I have created a separate account o...

ShaunL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my airtime

Hi. I wonder if anyone could help. I paid my device off this week and I'm looking to cancel the airtime. However I have called 202 three times and each time I've been cut off after a few minutes. I don't intend calling 202 again for them to be rude a...

Rayb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bill

How do I get an extension to paying my bill as of covid I dont return to work until Monday.

Rich300 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlimited Calls and 10gb for 3 Months

In the last couple of days I received text messages saying free calls till April 30 and a loyalty bonus of 10GB for 3 months.I already pay for unlimited calls and for 3GB per month which I never use.In order to receive benefit from these offers, what...

FXRS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do you empty an upgrade basket?

Hi all, hope you're all staying safe and well.Yesterday my wife went through the process of upgrading her phone. But when it got to the end, AFTER, it took card details for the O2 refresh payment (I was paying this part), it asks questions about empl...

What does waived off mean

Been told my upgrade fees may been waived can anyone explain what that means ?

JWF98 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to i order a 5g sim?

I have the galaxy s20 plus 5g and I am on sim only, how to i change my sim to 5g sim?

Zhivago by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos