Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC Code / Blue Prism

Mat3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Recently joined from EE and I have filled in the keep my old number form twice now with PAC code attached. I appreciate it takes over 24 hours to swap and possibly not at weekends but each time I have had an email from BluePrism (who?) telling me that my request has been unsuccessful and that the information provided for our security checks is incorrect! Do I ignore this or does mean it hasnt worked?

Thanks
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Blue Prism is a Robotic Automated Process linked with O2.

See here

https://www.blueprism.com/uploads/resources/case-studies/TelefonicaOUWP022015FINALPOSTED.pdf 

I would try again.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

TSLR
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am currently having the same problem.  I have  completed the online form three times and each time got an email saying the process was unsuccessful. I can find no way of getting help from 02  . 

Message 3 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Are you moving a number from another network?
Have you tried calling customer services?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 8

Boomish
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I had the same thing, got an automated response as it didn't pass security checks, the only thing I can think of is I want the new sim to be in my husbands name, I filled out the request again using my name and put a note in the form but hear nothing back so I've no idea if it's worked or not. The O2 contact us link go to nowhere, gosh it's so frustrating not being able to talk to anyone! It's Friday now and I need it switched today, presuming switching doesn't work at weekends.

At first when I did the Virgin deal they started my O2 contract immediately & not on the date I want my Virgin contract to end, so I was paying for a Sim I wasn't using as it arrived in 3 days, after a ridiclous help conversation with O2 I had to ask for a manager they gave me a months credit as a good will gesture, I said "Good will" hold on I took out a contract with Virgin no o2 this is not my FAULT!  Seriously regretting doing the Virgin Volt deal now.

Why can't companies have a simple customers services! I can't find the chat box or a number anywhere. I can't use the new sim as it's got a new number and I don't want to put it into the phone until it's switched.

Talk about bad customer service .

Message 5 of 8

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Boomish 

Switches are done at weekends, and the earliest it will be done now if Tuesday. 

The Sim will be in your name, and your name should be on the form. 

If Virgin have made a mess you should have spoken to Virgin's Customer Services and not o2, as they only process what the team at VM put in the system, and as soon as you take out Volt the sim is ordered they can not delay this. 

The new number is temporary, and you should really use it so that the network knows its live and you are been billed for it. 

So in fairness this isnt o2's fault, and it should be VM who credit you. 

I would also raise a complaint with VM on 0345 454 1111 or 150 from a VM Phone. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 6 of 8

Boomish
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the quick reply madasaf1sh (great name BTW) I omitted lots of detail but yes the first thing I did was phone Virgin to say I didn't need the sim active yet but they told me to contact O2 as they have no link with the billing, I presume it's early days for the link up between the two companies, the O2 manager I spoke too did say they had a note on their system about this particular problem, every customer switching to Volt was getting billed earlier than the agreed Virgin install date.  I suppose it depends when your old contract ends. Mine doesn't end till Monday  & don't want to mess up my phone by putting sim in it with the wrong number. That happened before & it was a pain to sort out. I've still no idea if my port is going ahead or not I didn't get another Blue Prism request denied email so I presume it is.

Message 7 of 8

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9983 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Boomish 

Best thing to do is speak to o2 and see if they have a port request in for you. 

If you message O2 on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to provide this, and it will be easier than queuing on the phone. 

I have a feeling the early start date, is down to how Virgin are processing the orders, rather then o2 as the old Ooomph way was to send out the VM sim straight away...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 8 of 8