Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing calls bar

Blue1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Today, Sunday, in the evening I discovered that O2 placed a bar on my outgoing calls and data. I owe the last bill printed on the 1st of June ONLY!. The new bill will be printed on the 1stof July. I always pay at the end of every month and I think it is unacceptable to bar my calls and internet although I have paid all the previous bills! And above all they have the chat online cutoff!!!!!!!! I am a customer 3 years now,I am really disappointed because they did not even take into consideration the current situation with the virus. I work in hospitality and I was informed that my restaurant is likely to close and don't open again. We will know in 5 weeks.until the I am still on furlough.  I have all this stress and O2 created one more for me without any reasonable excuse.  Thank you O2 very much! I will end my contract when it will finish and I will not recommend O2 to anyone. On the contrary I will advise them to avoid O2. Have a great week 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Blue1 This is not O2. This is a customer community. No one here has access to anyone else's account.

You need to speak to the Payment Management Team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

Best chance of getting through is calling at 8 am

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Blue1 

How to cancel here when required Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Why did you think that your phone would not be barred if you did not pay the bill @Blue1?
Did you call and tell o2 that you were having difficulty paying it?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 5

bigdavie88
Level 9: Fired up
  • 144 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 14 Solutions
If your bill was generated on 1st of june that would mean your bill is due to be paid on the 15th of the month so the bar was applied after your bill is overdue by 7 days which is standard. If you dont call them to tell them your having finance issues then what do you expect?

You also say you cant pay your bill til end of month so why dont you call up and ask o2 to change your payment date to suit?
Message 5 of 5