Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order still not dispatched after 11 days

ClarkRoss
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I placed an order for an additional line on the 21st of November for next day delivery. It’s now December the 2nd and nothing. I have spoken to about 20 different people who always just say “once the order is dispatched you’ll receive an email”.

The phone is still in stock on the website and says it’s available for next day delivery. I’ve been advised to cancel the order and do it again however I don’t want to go through another credit check when I already have and paid my upfront cost. The order team apparently escalated the case and the technical team just said “the order is not complete as the phone has not been dispatched”

How is it possible for O2 to let an order take this long and how come no one is able to just go into the order and assign a phone to it. I have taken three days off work waiting in for it when customer service have assured me it would be delivered the next day and nothing. No updates, no explanations and no apologies.

The order number is ms-xxxxxxxxx. Sort this out O2

[mod edit: please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122364 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@ClarkRoss 

This is not O2, you have posted on the community forum. You need to chase this up with O2 customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Or, as you have already done this, maybe one of our community managers can help @Marjo @Martin-O2 ? It appears it may be out of stock. (Despite it showing in stock on the website..which is not a live stock ordering system)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

ClarkRoss
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi Cleoriff, thanks for getting back to me. I’ve tried with customer service so many times and it’s tiring. I’m tired of being told that once the phone is dispatched I’ll get an email. I understand that, I really do. What I’d like to know is why it hasn’t been dispatched. Honestly, if O2 could just tell me, it’s out of stock and we’re waiting on stock, that would be fine. However I’ve been told nothing and that’s what’s frustrating.
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122364 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@ClarkRoss 

Which is why I have mentioned both of our community managers. Hopefully they will be able to sort this out for you. Just come back to the page when you get an email that mentions you.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Cheers for the tag @Cleoriff ! 

@ClarkRoss I'll see what I can find out for you. I'll need some extra info so I'll send you a message so we can discuss further. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5