cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order page error, payment gone through !

Anonymous
Not applicable

On Saturday night I ordered the Nokia Lumia 610 handset on pay + go for £99.99. I got an errror msg saying their was problem completing the order and that I should try again. On Sunday morning I made another three attempts and got the same msg each time.

I rang my bank on Sunday morning just in case to see what was going on, perhaps their was a problem with my card? The guy told me that this transaction had gone through four times and authorised by myself to O2 and they were pending payment totalling of £399.96. I was told there was nothing I could do and nothing the bank could do to reverse the transactions as I had authorised it. I rang O2 and was put through to 5 different people before someone could help. They told me the four orders were appearing on their systems and all showing on their screens as cancelled. I told them i'm not paying £400 of my money for something which I have no order confirmations for. They just told me to wait as these amounts go into a holding account and if they are not put through by them they go back into my bank balance.

Has anyone else had experience of this ?? Will my money return or will it get debited cos this is doing my head in.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Your payments will be pending and stay pending for around 7 days. If the payments aren't claimed by the retailer then the pending status is automatically removed and the funds are released back into your account as available funds for your use.

Until then the funds are reserved for the retailer as genuine payments agreed by yourself.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93219 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6975 Solutions

Your payments will be pending and stay pending for around 7 days. If the payments aren't claimed by the retailer then the pending status is automatically removed and the funds are released back into your account as available funds for your use.

Until then the funds are reserved for the retailer as genuine payments agreed by yourself.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

This exact same thing has also happened to me. I now have three cancelled orders and am out of pocket by £329.97 at Christmas. Not happy at all 😞

Message 3 of 3