Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order confirmation confusion

Aqeela786
Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, so I ordered an iPad Pro on a pay monthly contract, last night around 21:30 (UK time).
I’ve had 4 legal documents come through into my emails; Key Information, SECCI, CCA, and T’s&C’s.
I’ve also had an email saying that my order has been received and that they will process it as quick as they can and I should hear from them within 24 hours.
I have also paid an upfront cost of £100 towards the device.
I decided to give Customer Services a call today, just to find out if I had been accepted or not and she said she wasn’t able to tell me and that my order has been referred, meaning she’s not able to give me an answer right now. She said I should get an email by the end of today (which I’ve not received).
I know times are strained at the minute with the current situation so rather than stressing out CS every 5 mins, I was wondering if anybody here had an idea on whether this means I will receive my order or if I have been rejected, please?
Any help is really appreciated. Stay safe everyone!
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Aqeela786
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I hope so too, IF I have passed. I ordered the space grey model, with 256g storage...it didn’t mention stock though so fingers crossed they have it in
Message 11 of 30

Aqeela786
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
12.9 inch model too
Message 12 of 30

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144613 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions
They're on a slow boat from China wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 30

Aqeela786
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey guys, thought I would give an update. So I woke up this morning to an email saying that there was bad news....my order is out of stock. I’m guessing this means I’ve passed the checks? Lol
It does say I can track the progress of my order at myo2, but when I log in, it doesn’t show any devices/orders? There’s nothing there.
Thanks for al the advice btw guys!
Message 14 of 30

Aqeela786
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve just tried ringing customer service and they don’t seem to o be taking any calls unless it’s for fraud or stolen devices. Which is strange as I managed to get through to someone yesterday. Maybes it’s the time of day I’m calling? I just wanted to confirm I’ve definitely been accepted for the device (so I can order necessary accessories in adequate time) and to ask if they have any idea on when the device will be back in stock
Message 15 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 123072 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Aqeela786 

Yes you've passed. You just need to wait until it comes in stock again. (It's a slow boat from China) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 30

MI5
  • 144613 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27728 Solutions

It's just a waiting game now @Aqeela786 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 30

Aqeela786
  • 12 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guys, thought I'd keep giving you updates until I actually receive the iPad, who knows, it may help someone. 

So, yesterday live chat confirmed with me that I had passed checks but the device is out of stock, as you all had said, so thank you! I spoke to CS to find out a rough estimate and they said I'm looking at a max of two weeks of waiting. That's fine, I don't mind waiting (well I do), but at least I know it's on its way at some point. 

However, I got a text this morning saying "sorry it's taking longer than we hoped to send your order." 

I'm assuming the two week time frame I was initially given was wrong  😕

I'm considering calling CS again, but the only way to get through to someone is to choose the "thinking of leaving us" option....

Message 18 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 123072 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Aqeela786 

Just want to pick up on something in your post?

You said you spoke to live chat?

We heard they were re-opening soon but didn't realise it was quite this early!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 30

Cleoriff
  • 123072 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I have just gone into the contact us page and saw Aura. Popped up and asked what could they do for me?

aura.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 30