Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Query on a upgrade with cashback deal

So I upgraded my phone on the 8/3/2020. When i upgraded i did it early and paid the remaining on my old device so I could get bonuses that were on offer at the time. The deal i went for was upgrading to a Huawei p30 with the offer of £100 cashback an...

My bill is wrong.

I pay monthly and this months bill is nearly 5 times what I usually pay. I have gone through it and it is definitely wrong. I have tried phoning but it says they will only talk to you if it is an emergency. Is there any other way of getting in touch.

Bob11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Mobile Data

I bought an Apple Watch Series 5 on Friday 17th, which was delivered yesterday. I have set everything up apart from the mobile data. When trying to do this, I get the following message "Oops, something went wrong. Try again and if the problem contuni...

Jess5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pay my bill

I would like to pay my last Bill with o2 but cant contact someone to do this can someone please help as i dont want charges or blacklisted...cheers

Benj42 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Change start date for pay monthly

Hi, apology in advance if this question has been asked but due to the virus O2 customer service isn't available for the question I have. I ordered a pay monthly sim and received it today. The pay monthly has started but I wanted it to start in a mont...

Munira by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

Hi I'm really frustrated with o2 at the moment iv been a customer of o2 since bt cellent think from 2002 I'm a self employed taxi driver my work has totally decimated from the coronavirus outbreak iv a mortgage to pay iv car payment insurance payment...

Gerard by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Late Payment

Hello, I have had a late payment text but tryong to get through to someone at the moment is like pulling teeth. Only lines that are open are upgrades and thinking of leaving (shocking). I have gone on to the chat but all it says is " we are very busy...

Ashburn45 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos