Order Confusion

Ymsnoms
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good Evening,

I am looking for some advice. 

I made an online order and I received an email with the contract shortly After I received.

"We need to take a look at your application. Hold tight and we'll get back to you within 24 hours"

I was excited to order as I had been struggling the night before, So I might have left my VPN on which perhaps has caused issues.

However, I've made several calls to O2, been passed to 6-7 different people, and promised a handful of callbacks none of which have been returned.

While it's only been a couple of days and I know with the new Phone it's very busy, but this seems very poor.

Any advice would be useful.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Possibly a credit check

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Or you can call the sales team from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255

Message 2 of 3

Ymsnoms
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Weirdly I spoke to 5-6 people this morning and my account was held and I was told to replace the order so I did and my credit has been declined which seems mad to me as I have a pretty extensive history and a pretty decent credit score so I can only think too many credit checks in a short time trying to order this. 

spoken to credit referrals and they are going to escalate it for me. 

Message 3 of 3