Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Have O2 Sim. How do I?

Just received an O2 Sim from Virgin and would like to change to it whilst keeping my current phone number. I also have a pac code from Virgin. What do I do now? Tried typing in SWAP to 20220 from my old phone. That didn’t work. Can anyone help?

Billingd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How do I speak to a person 🤬🤬🤬🤬

If I didn't want to speak to a person this is the platform I'd use, however I want to speak to a human, simple question, and should be a simple answer !!!

GeordieD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting Into O2

Hi, I just tried to port my old number from giffgaff to O2 both at pay monthly. When I filled in the form for the first time, BluePrism sent me a email said information I provided for security check is incorrect. I thought this because I wrote the pa...

1237 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of signal data and messages

Hi, my phone keeps losing all signal telling me I'm in airplane mode when it's not activated. I still can access wifi but when I physically turn on airplane mode this stops working as it should do.

Ally1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Large bill after cancelling during 14 day cool off period

Hello, I’ve just received a bill for £84.30 after cancelling my £8 per month contract during its 14 day cool off period. I cannot view my bill because when I log into myO2 it says I have no services with them. Please help.

Smithnet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GRINDINGLY SLOW DATA SPEED

hI, O2 has had the same orange coloured message up for months on slow data speed, for postcode xxx xxx, xxxxxxx xxxx, xxxxxxxxx, saying in as many words they're aware of the problem and are working on it. Obiously they're not working on it. Data spee...

Resolved! Travel Abroad

Im simply looking to talk to someone in O2 to help give me some options when I travel abroad in a couple of weeks time, but I'm really struggling to know how to contact a human being representing O2. I'm travelling to the US for a week and then am tr...

JezBrett by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why was i billed the day after my sim card was sent to me?

I agreed to an O2 sim as part of my new Virgin Media contract but what i don't understand is why the next day before i even got a chance to put the sim into a phone i was sent my first bill?Surely i get at least a month in before this is sent to me??

Jay81 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! What is o2 travel and can I use my sim in Europe for free

Hi everyone,can anyone tell me if o2 pay monthly contract allows us to use our minutes and data in Asia for example Bangladesh with our allowance or bundles.a friend used his in the Middle East and Bangladesh too and didn’t notice any charges on his ...

Moynu by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to send premium texts

I have unlimited texts, minutes and data but I cannot send premium rate texts to enter radio competitions. I do not have a spend cap (as confirmed by o2 customer services). I have been on to tech support numerous times and they say everything is clea...