Did you mean: 

O2 switch up returns

Will04
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I recently switched up to a new device but wanting to return it. I was told by a few people on live chat and 202 that I would be able to return my new device and switch up straight away. I just called them again as i missed their call and now they are saying it's a 90 day waiting period. Has anyone had a similar experience?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149204 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28468 Solutions

@Will04 

You have 14 days to return it or change it 

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/returning-your-device

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 10

Will04
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 

Thanks for your reply. So I would like to return my new switch up device and then switch up again straight away was told this would be OK as I'm still in the 14 day window.

Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 149204 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28468 Solutions

Yes you can @Will04 

Best done in store for switch ups.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 10

Will04
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 

Weird I've been getting told different on 202 and live chat. Just called 202 again and they have told me its a 90 day waiting period for a new switch up.

Message 5 of 10

MI5
  • 149204 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28468 Solutions

@Will04 

But you're not doing a new switch up.

You're cancelling it which resets you back to where you were before the switch up.

Message 6 of 10

Will04
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 

That's what I said. I essentially switched up to a new device don't like it and want to return back to my original device and start a new switch up from there.

Message 7 of 10

MI5
  • 149204 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28468 Solutions

Like I said @Will04 

You should get more sense if you go in store.

Message 8 of 10

Will04
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@MI5 

Did my switch up online which is the only problem.

Message 9 of 10

MI5
  • 149204 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28468 Solutions

@Will04 

I see..... Never a good idea.

You'll just have to keep calling until you get a sensible person to help you or try messaging the UK based social media teams.

Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Message 10 of 10