Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 signal nr13 3lg

Glynn1976
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Absolutely hideous signal Beighton and cantley area of Norfolk today ... its always bad here (which is unacceptable enough) but today I can barely make or receive a call ! And that's outside! Shameful service provision for a long term customer! And don't get me started about the quality of signal outside the Norfolk and Norwich hospital NR4 and around the UEA ! that's worse - as it says you have signal on 4g but nothing loads via data AT ALL !! the network app just tells you it gets busy in the area ... well I'd say that's a given with a major hospital and massive university... but you haven't improved reliability or service provision to help at all !! Absolutely shameful guys ! I work for the Ambulance service and use of my phone is important when I'm at work! As well as on days off and your service is hideous these days in areas I use the most 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 24019 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3774 Solutions

@Glynn1976 This is a customer community. We have no control over your signal. See if anything in this guide helps: How can I sort out my network issues? - o2uk

If it's bad all the time, change providers. Get Pay & Go sims from the others to find the best one for your needs.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2