Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 open iphone 7 Plus

Markojemo
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 52 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So on the o2 open page when you hover over the list of excluded devices list it says that there are currently no devices excluded from the scheme yet when you click into the link it says the iphone 7 Plus is excluded from the scheme. @Toby are you able to advise which statement is correct please?

Cheers

Message 1 of 74
73 REPLIES 73

Markojemo
  • 52 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

madasaf1sh wrote:
Most HR departments are bloody awful, when it comes to benefits that their employees get...

Are we sure the HR departments havent recieved it, more than likely they havent cascaded it, or the person who is in charge of this hasnt cascaded it.. In our case its only because the person who normally deals with these is off sick..

We are all assuming o2 haven't sent the details..

My specs are a blue and white tinted for the football i support in Sheffield... defo no rose or red... lol

well when you have spoken with your HR benefits team directly who havent been notified and your employer  HR benefits team has won a few awards for staff benefits it kind of rules them guys out lol

Message 21 of 74

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

I am discussing this with the rest of the team to get clarification for you asap.

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 22 of 74

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Thanks for your confirmation @Markojemo wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 23 of 74

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@madasaf1sh wrote:
Most HR departments are bloody awful, when it comes to benefits that their employees get...

Are we sure the HR departments havent recieved it, more than likely they havent cascaded it, or the person who is in charge of this hasnt cascaded it.. In our case its only because the person who normally deals with these is off sick..

We are all assuming o2 haven't sent the details..

My specs are a blue and white tinted for the football i support in Sheffield... defo no rose or red... lol

You see I said blue LOL

Anyway, good luck to the Owls, damn shame to see the likes of them, the Blades and dirty Leeds struggling....

Back on topic, unlikely that O2 have sent the codes!

Message 24 of 74

Markojemo
  • 52 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well I've managed to get my company code now. Time to sit on my hands until the 7 plus is available on the scheme.
Message 25 of 74

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Good to hear @Markojemo. lets hope O2 are rolling it out to others now...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 26 of 74

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

@Markojemo wrote:
Well I've managed to get my company code now. Time to sit on my hands until the 7 plus is available on the scheme.

Only if it is within 28 days of purchase or are you going to delay purchase until it is available on open ?

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 27 of 74

Markojemo
  • 52 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yea will delay until I'm sure
Message 28 of 74

Markojemo
  • 52 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've two friends in the same scanario as me.

One has been told by a store that he can get the 7 plus on o2 open and also been told by a live chat agent.

The other has been told that it isn't available in store yet by a separate live chat agent that is is included in O2 open.

Needless to say I've told both to hold back until the website gets updated to confirm it.
Message 29 of 74

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Certainly the most advisable.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 30 of 74