cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 have messed up my order and not sent phone!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have 2 contracts with O2 and both up for renewal so placed 2 orders. One for Iphone 6S and one for Iphone6. Problem is the Iphone6S has arrived as planned but the other phone has not. The tariff has been updated and now the orders page is telling me the order has been completed. Now my step daughters phone won't connect to her 3G because she still has her Iphone 4S.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Cleoriff
  • 122800 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous Really good news that you got the phone even though it was totally the wrong time. I am surprised that UK mail left it with a neighbour though....there is normally a policy in place that it has to be delivered to the address given on the order...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 13

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
I'm not surprised UK Mail left it with a neighbour, in fact I'm more surprised that UK Mail actually got it to the customer at all. It certainly shouldn't be left with a random neighbour, as they've no idea if this neighbour will actually pass on the parcel containing an expensive piece of tech.

Bit of a UK Mail rant on my behalf, I'll shush now 😐
Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93174 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6966 Solutions

UK Mail once left a bra and panties in my dustbin (not mine I should add). No card left behind the door and only noticed the following day when I put the bin down the steps for the lazy dustbin collectors. Thought I had a secret admirer...LOL

Message 13 of 13