Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 disconnected Refresh plan in error!

Pears2025
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Back in September I called up and I paid off my Apple Watch device plan and terminated the airtime. 

A month later I found my own number wasn’t working, turns out the agent who I spoke to also terminated my phone refresh contract even though I still had £677 to pay on it, in error. After a long 3 weeks  of trying to get my number re-connected, a manager I spoke too managed to get my number re connected but they could only put me on a sim only plan. The manager reassured me that I would continue to pay my device plan as normal.

Roll on to a couple of weeks later after getting an enforcement termination bill for my phone plan of £677 and a final bill, I’ve now been advised that o2 can only let me pay off my device plan over 6 months as it’s the longest they can offer. Does anyone know where I stand with this? I didn’t break the contract and now I’m being told I have to pay the full phone back within 6 months which I can’t do! Plus not to mention this is going to massively impact my credit rating! I still had over 30 months left on my phone refresh contract! I’m at a loss here, so any advice would be helpful or if someone else has had a similar situation where they had been disconnected in error by o2? 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 692 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Thanks @Oxonian 

@Pears2025 So I can get the above fed back, can you please PM me your mobile number and the date and time you spoke to the manager who resolved your query? 👍

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 11 of 11