Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 contract customers face 3.2% price hike from February

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

http://www.mobiletoday.co.uk/News/23540/O2_contract_customers_face_3.2_price_hike_from_February.aspx

Never welcomed News I'm affraid.

Just a shame it's had to happen.

So no network Is amune from the price increase now 😢

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 1 of 185
184 REPLIES 184

Anonymous
Not applicable

Price increase for offering the same crappy service as last year - sounds fair to me!

Dodgy network reliability, non existent customer service and having to resort to forums to find out any information and they want more for it.

I've been with vodafone, tmobile and orange over the years and generally only changed for financial reasons (i.e better deal/phone etc) - I'll be ditching o2 because they've been a joke as far as customer service goes. And I'm amazed at the amount of o2 fanboys who think the price increase is acceptable - based on o2s performance we should have a 3% cut.

Message 111 of 185

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146940 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
LOL
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 112 of 185

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Wow suddenly I think that 45p is too much! Whom do I direct my illiterate complaints too? I must not forget that T&Cs mean nothing, I must stand by my principles and most of all I am always right no matter what.

Btw I can't believe these O2 fan boys they know nothing they're paid by O2 its all lies what they say! Listen to me join my army! We will take the fight to them by cancelling our contracts. They can't charge me any extra money because I don't agree with the increase.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 113 of 185

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ALake, 

Just because you have had issues does not mean others have. Most issues are down to user error. 

O2 have increased by 3.2% not 3% just so you get it right. If you want to base things on facts other than your own personal experiences then you will be beaten down with the proverbial customer service awards that o2 have. 

You can tell alot by the way somebody writes and I suspect you are not the easiet person to deal with and complain alot about trivial things. 

Good luck with the lower phone companies.

P.s Not a fanboy just use my brain to look at the bigger picture.

Message 114 of 185

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Please feel free to copy paste the above template for every new post. Until someone has something constructive how about we give all the anger a rest? Hmmm?:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 115 of 185

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats to easy Liquid, I will pass thanks Smiley Very Happy

Message 116 of 185

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
It appears to sum up everyone's point nicely. Going round in circles is not constructive and I can't say what I really want to on these forums:(

(No its not because I work for O2, its because some people can't handle the truth:) and profanity is much better in person:))
Message 117 of 185

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It starts to get a bit annoying when everything has been answered in the 12 pages this thread has so far, but somebody then posts with yet another reason why the increase doesn't apply to them. Smiley Frustrated

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 118 of 185

Anonymous
Not applicable

At least its original Perksie tongue

Message 119 of 185

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid I thought you gave up already. wink

@MI5 'on the website' still doesn't equal 'in my hand' before signing.

Message 120 of 185