cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 are [no longer] useless

Anonymous
Not applicable

My previously unlocked Galaxy S3 has been locked to O2 again, and despite spending the last 42 days on Live Chat and telephoning O2, nothing is being done. The latest is your line manager Craig promising to ring back in 48 hours, and four days later still nothing.

This how useless O2 are - 42 days and many hours on the phone and Live Chat, and all I have received is incorrect information, promises that are never kept and lies.

[title edited as per original poster's request]

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, and their complaints email - complaintreviewservice@o2.com - is a waste of time as well. I did not even get a reply from that.

Message 21 of 45

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149633 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
Unfortunately they are very indifferent these days. It all started going downhill when customer service was outsourced to Capita.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 22 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

Then O2 deserve to lose their customers.

Message 23 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why is this topic marked as solved?
Message 24 of 45

jonsie
  • 94116 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

If you haven't marked it solved then it's been done by admin. Strange to give a solution to a post that asks a question. 

@Marjo can you unmarked it? 

Message 25 of 45

MI5
  • 149633 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Why is this topic marked as solved?

Because you marked it as solved ny mistake I guess?

a1.PNG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 26 of 45

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous sorry to hear about your bad experience with this. 😞 We can try help you out in speeding this up somehow, I'll drop you a PM shortly to ask for a couple of details to pass on to the relevant team within O2!

@jonsie thanks for the mention, not sure how the solution got picked! I'll unmark it. slight_smile

Thanks guys for your help @jonsie, @MI5!

Message 27 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have contacted Marjo with the details she requested.

The Line Manager CRAIG has still not phoned me back despite promising to do so within 48hrs of 08 Jun.

Message 28 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, and the reason why I got CRAIG is that the line manager DANIEL also promised to ring me and failed to do so, and I had to ring up YET AGAIN.

I called on 06 JUN and ABBY told me that she would have her manager DANIEL ring me back. He didn't.

I called on 08 JUN and JOSHUA said DANIEL would call back in 15 minutes. He didn't.

I called back and CRAIG, another line manager, said he would ring back in 48 hours. He didn't.

And this all happened AFTER 35 days of calls, live chats and waiting while my phone stayed locked and I slowly realised that O2 support just lie to get you off the phone.

Message 29 of 45

jonsie
  • 94116 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

That has to be one of the things that annoy me most, not calling back when you promise to. I was in customer service one way or another, all my working life and I always made sure I had the common decency to call back even if there was no news. 

Message 30 of 45