cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have i been successful?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I ordered the Samsung Galaxy S8 today at 12:33am via click and collect in store today, I have recieved my order number and collection reference number and also the CCA in my email. I phoned customer services and they put me through to the credit team who said I am going through a credit check. My question is have I been accepted or not? I have read many posts on here saying if you have all the legal documents and CCA in your emails then you have but I am getting confused as to what is happening.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149633 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
You're not accepted yet.
You need to wait for the credit team to make a decision on you.
If successful you will receive a dispatch email, or you will hear from them for more info first.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have had all documents then I assume you are passed

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know what is going on. I phone customer services who said the credit team needed more information and put me through to the credit team who said I am going through a credit check and if they need more information they will let me know. Customer services told me they needed more information in the first place. Like I said I have recieved all my legal documents and agreements etc by email. I assumed i would be able to pick up in store today which is what I clicked on when I applied.

Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

the legal docs are standard generic just because you have recived those wont mean you have passed, you need to contact sales team and tell them and they should be able to let you know if you have been accepted, it could just be a waiting game i am affraid. call them back tell them what time you placed the order and can you have an update, if they need more info they should give you that over the phone. picking up in store will be dependent on if your choosen store has stock availibilty for the next day. but i would strongly advice calling them back and getting a status update. 

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 149633 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
You're not accepted yet.
You need to wait for the credit team to make a decision on you.
If successful you will receive a dispatch email, or you will hear from them for more info first.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guess I will have to wait. If I am not accepted will I get my upfront cost back? Thanks all.

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 149633 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
The money is held in case it is required.
If you don't get accepted it will be released automatically back into your account after 3 or 4 days.
Message 7 of 7