Did you mean: 

O2 Bill

Laurajw0197
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I am currently travelling in Mexico and when I purchased by airtime and new phone I was led to believe it was included in the travel inclusive zone- the reason I purchased my current contract. However I have just received a for £120 (£6 a day) which I thought only applied to non inclusive zones? I feel misled by this?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38267 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Travel INCLUSIVE Zone is only offered with Plus Plans, of which there are perhaps 3 or so tariffs, @Laurajw0197.Also offered as a perk if you have both Virgin Media and O2 Contract registered at the same address under the VOLT offer.

If you have O2 Travel (no 'Inclusive') then you pay £6 per day that you use your phone for calls, texts or roaming data. Mexico is listed as one of the countries in the O2 Travel INCLUSIVE zone, so either you were sold a plan that is not a Plus Plan, or the Travel INCLUSIVE Bolt-On has not been added to your tariff, but O2 TRAVEL has. 

Call O2 on 202, after 8am, or contact them via social media using the link just below,and ask them where the confusion has arisen. You may find they will offer a token payment for the charges you have sustained as a result of the incorrect tariff or bolt-on being sold to you. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38267 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Travel INCLUSIVE Zone is only offered with Plus Plans, of which there are perhaps 3 or so tariffs, @Laurajw0197.Also offered as a perk if you have both Virgin Media and O2 Contract registered at the same address under the VOLT offer.

If you have O2 Travel (no 'Inclusive') then you pay £6 per day that you use your phone for calls, texts or roaming data. Mexico is listed as one of the countries in the O2 Travel INCLUSIVE zone, so either you were sold a plan that is not a Plus Plan, or the Travel INCLUSIVE Bolt-On has not been added to your tariff, but O2 TRAVEL has. 

Call O2 on 202, after 8am, or contact them via social media using the link just below,and ask them where the confusion has arisen. You may find they will offer a token payment for the charges you have sustained as a result of the incorrect tariff or bolt-on being sold to you. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2