cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nokia C7 belle update

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have updated my Nokia C7 to the new belle update.  Is there anyway to get my texts out of conversation mode and back to the way they used to be. (i.e inbox and outbox etc)

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
The default view in Conversations is to show incoming & outgoing messages in the same view. If you want them to be shown separate you can change your view by opening the messaging application, then open the option list (lower right corner) and select "View folders". Now you can see the folder view (with folders Inbox, Sent, Drafts, etc.). In this view you can open the option list and via selecting there "Message view" you can toggle between "Conversation" and "Inbox" view for received messages. After doing this place folder icon on home screen.

It's not a complete fix but its a workaround.

Only other way wouldn't be legit so I won't go into it here theres others working on this method google it:)

Hope this helps?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
The default view in Conversations is to show incoming & outgoing messages in the same view. If you want them to be shown separate you can change your view by opening the messaging application, then open the option list (lower right corner) and select "View folders". Now you can see the folder view (with folders Inbox, Sent, Drafts, etc.). In this view you can open the option list and via selecting there "Message view" you can toggle between "Conversation" and "Inbox" view for received messages. After doing this place folder icon on home screen.

It's not a complete fix but its a workaround.

Only other way wouldn't be legit so I won't go into it here theres others working on this method google it:)

Hope this helps?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 2