Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming Priority offers: 20th June onwards

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi everyone, how's your week going so far? 

So, what's going on with Priority? Happy Dance See below a snapshot of some of the great stuff on offer towards the end of this week as well as beginning of next week, and don't forget to comment what you think.

• We have some great ticket sales happening which started Wednesday morning, including The Smashing Pumpkins, Years & Years and Collabro!
  • Gamers take note: there's currently a prize draw open for 50 Call of Duty: WWII DLC3 PS4 codes until 26 June! 
  • I know some of you guys are into Rugby - there are 2 limited edition England Rugby shirts prize draw happening 18th-26th June!
  • The Caffé Nero free hot drink offer, which is available again from midday Tuesday! Coffee

Additionally, 3 x winners have been confirmed for the Umbro prize draw for football boots, and 1 x winner for the La Belle Assiette prize draw to have a gourmet chef cook for you in your homeDance

Let me know in the comments which one of the offers you think is the best? And have a lovely rest of the week! sun

The Priority team is open to continued feedback on how to improve this weekly update, so please do let us know if you have anything you’d like us to incorporate and we will do our best to see if we can include it.

Please bear in mind that all offers and prize draws are subject to change and demand. T&C’s, once live, can be found on the Priority website.

The names of all Priority prize draw winners are hosted here. These details are updated as quickly as possible once the winners have been confirmed.

Upcoming Priority Offers

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Of those I do like the look of the Call Of Duty codes. My grandson is an avid gamer and these would suit him very well @Marjo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

Of those I do like the look of the Call Of Duty codes. My grandson is an avid gamer and these would suit him very well @Marjo

Let us know if you get one @Cleoriff! slight_smile

I like the look of the South African wines myself. Also wondering who won the gourmet chef to cook a meal in their own home from last week - I'm well jealous! grin

Message 3 of 3