cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal

Anonymous
Not applicable

On sunday 21st April my phone stopped recieving signal, i went on status checker and it said a mast was down, i waited till wed to call up O2 and was told as normal that it must be my phone and i need to do all the checks, have a new sim etc, its not my phone or my sim its O2's signal as usual.  this is unfair. ive been with O2 for 10 years and this is the 3rd time in 3 years that this has happened,  wonder if O2 will compensate seen as how its a contract phone. The customer service dept is terrible, they wont let me reduce my tariff by more than one tier a year so i cant afford to get a diff contract with a better provider.

Does anyone have any idea when the mast will be fixed, its nearly a week now that i havent been able to use my phone where i live, i went on status checker minutes before posting this message and it still says the mast it down. Roll on July when i can change my network

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

O2 won't give timescales as there are many factors involved in repairng faults such as access, parts etc. Rest assured faults are rectified asap.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

This is a customer based forum. There isn't anyone here who could help you, or know when the mast in your area will be repaired. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Neither do we know where you are as we are not psychic wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

O2 won't give timescales as there are many factors involved in repairng faults such as access, parts etc. Rest assured faults are rectified asap.

Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

It should be fixed asap when it is get onto customer services about compensation note down the date it went off and the date it comes back on I would expect you to get a partial refund of line rental at least slight_smile

Message 5 of 5