Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone return

Robert7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I upgraded my phone last week as old one is broken. I received new phone on Friday and it's not work correctly now you's tell be uve to wait probably 2 weeks till it's fixed how is this it's your fault
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If your phone is faulty within 30 days of purchase O2 will replace it immediately.
If you purchased in store you should go back to the same store.
If purchased online you need to call customer services to arrange a courier doorstep exchange http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
T&C's here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-returns-and-repairs-policy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If your phone is faulty within 30 days of purchase O2 will replace it immediately.
If you purchased in store you should go back to the same store.
If purchased online you need to call customer services to arrange a courier doorstep exchange http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
T&C's here https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-returns-and-repairs-policy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Robert7 This is not o2 you are talking to here. We are all customers like you here. Please follow the advice above & if you are within the cooling off period, they should replace it I assume

Message 3 of 8

Robert7
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Sorry thought this was 02 staff. The phone was delivered on Friday with faults but 02 are sending out a bag to put phone in I've then to go to post office and send it. They say it can take 5 working days to receive bag then once they receive phone another 5 days before I can phone and ask to send out another one
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes the returns dept have to receive & scan the phone back in before they can issue a replacement 

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
As I said above, it should be a doorstep exchange for faulty devices withing 30 days.
Call back to customer service to arrange this immediately.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Robert7
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Will phone and see what they say I no it was a doorstep exchange I got years ago but didn't offer me that this time thanks
Message 7 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Robert7 Make sure you have photos of the physical condition of the phone before you send it back. There have been many complaints on this forum concerning O2 repairs. Always best to have proof of what the phone looks like before you send it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 8