cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone ordered for delivery on Saturday didn't arrive and I'm being messed about

MarieMc
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered the new iPhone 12 Pro Max on Friday 4th December and paid for next day delivery. It didn't arrive on Saturday, and when I rang about it I was told the order hadn't been processed yet and my shipping payment was refunded. I was told it weould definitely be delivered on Sunday. It wasn't. When I rang today about it, this is what I was told:

1. The package had been delivered. It wasn't. When I rang O2 they said;

2. It hadn't been shipped yet. When I complained, I was then told;

3. It HAD been shipped with DHL and was given a tracking number. There is no record of it on DHL's site. Called back to find out what had happened to my order and this time was told;

4. The package is lost and if I cancel it today, another will be delivered tomorrow

5. No it wasn't shipped with DHL, it was shipped with DPD and the driver was 2 stops away.

The DPD vad did arrive a few minutes later, but to deliver something else entirely. The driver told me DPD doesn't deliver for O2. I called O2 again to find out what has happened to my phone. This time I was told;

6. The package was lost. Complained again and was told;

7. The package was delivered

Now I haven't a clue what is happening. All I know is that I paid a grand for a phone upfront, and I haven't received it. And O2 can't tell me the same story twice, never mind what has happened to my order. This is very bad customer service. 

I've attached the DHL tracking number from O2 and the screen print from DHL showing it is not on their system just to show this isn't BS.

O2 FAil 1.jpg

O2 FAil 2.jpg

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123117 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MarieMc 

I'll ask one of our account advisors if they can help here.

@O2Emmaare you able to assist?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Evening @Cleoriff  I will pick this up thanks.

signature
Message 3 of 5

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @MarieMc I will need to private message you.

signature
Message 4 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123117 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

Thanks @O2Emma thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5