Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order

Kim3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve recently completed an order on 23/03/2020 of a new phone. However I have had no confirmation but payment has been taken out my bank?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Kim3 

Payment will be held by your bank until O2 claim it.

You may have been referred for credit or identity checks but the only way to check is to call customer service, however, they are only dealing with emergency calls currently so you should maybe wait until your are emailed with updates.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

MarcD
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I pre-ordered a phone on 29th feb and haven’t had a single email about it.. no confirmation or anything.

Calling o2 they do recognise the order and say it will show up in my o2 once despatched.
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@MarcD 

You'll get a dispatch email the evening before it's delivered. That's the next thing you'll hear from O2 once the device is in stock.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Samuel
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I had a call about a promotion on a tablet I took it out the only correspondence I have had is to say there put of stock and will let me know once it ready to despatch I have now decided I don't want to take it out and I can't find any way of cancelling it
Message 5 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

You will need to contact customer services Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Samuel wrote:
I had a call about a promotion on a tablet I took it out the only correspondence I have had is to say there put of stock and will let me know once it ready to despatch I have now decided I don't want to take it out and I can't find any way of cancelling it

@Samuel 

It may be difficult to contact o2 about orders right now, if so, just continue with the order and return it under the 14 day change of mind policy https://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-sims-and-devices/our-change-of-mind-policy

Currently using:
Message 7 of 7