cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Mobile 'Deposit'

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have waited the requisite three months to claim back the £150 deposit I paid for my mobile but now checking my account online I see you have started to just reduce this by the due

amount each month.  I would like a full refund of the £128 left on my account, please, and then for you to just take the amount due each month in future.

Thanks.

Tonks

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

O2 will return it to your account but you need to request this from customer service on 202.

This may help: O2 - Credit Refund

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi beverly,

This is a customer forum, we are mostly all customers here too,  so you should call Customer Services on 202 for queries to your account.

However, This is what O2 do. I also had to pay a deposit before I was able to take out my first contract and this is what happened, the money was added as a credit to my account. Just look at it as quite a few free months of using your new mobile! slight_smile

Oh and you may want to remove your mobile number from your post

Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

O2 will return it to your account but you need to request this from customer service on 202.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Every day is a school day! I didn't know that! slight_smile

Message 4 of 4