Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer

Newcustomerrrr
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I want to begin a new contract with O2 but I also want to choose the date the switch goes through.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23403 Posts
  • 1032 Topics
  • 3726 Solutions

@Newcustomerrrr This is not O2. This is a customer community. You need to speak to customer service. 

How to find help & contact O2: A Guide - O2 Community

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 4

QP999
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I suspect as the customer you can start the contract when you want, o2 will guide you through when they need the order to happen to fit in with your timescales.  O2 doesn't seem to make it easy and then refers you to this area who then tell you to go back. to o2.

On the upside thou when they get it right the service they have over others are amazing ( EU roaming etc )

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146064 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28105 Solutions

@Newcustomerrrr 

If you're talking about the switch to your current number, you can control that by choosing the time to submit your PAC to port in.

Guide: Migration & porting into O2 

If you mean when to control your billing date, this will be approx 2 days after you join for the regular billing date to be set and is due to be paid 14 days after, so you can use that as a guide to know when to have the money available to pay.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4