cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO ACCESS TO MAKE OR RECEIVE CALLS FOR THE LAST HOUR (10AM) YET MY WIFE CAN ON O2 ALSO

cswragg
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have "tried" to report the issue on O2 website. I obviously cannot call them. This is urgent as I need my phone for businesss.

Can an O2 agent please sort this out and contact me via text as the website just states "everything is fixed" which it obviously isnt. .....

URGENT URGENT URGENT

Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

Massey_89
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I thought it was just me too. Tried to do live chat still unavailable. Lost count of how many times I’ve turned my phone on and off
Message 11 of 29

Cleoriff
  • 124329 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Massey_89 

They are obviously rolling out the fix in stages. Mine is back on. Just keep rebooting. The issue is now resolved.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 29

Massey_89
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks
Message 13 of 29

cswragg
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
helpful.....not
Message 14 of 29

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93341 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

GlamGran
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve tried turning off my phone and back on again twice and it will still not receive or allow me to make calls - 11.25 am. I need my phone to operate access to my home, for work as well as personal use.
Message 16 of 29

jonsie
  • 93341 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Massey_89
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Remembered I actually own a landline called O2 they informed me that they haven’t been told the issue is resolved and that it’s still being looked into. I did inform them that website says issue resolved. I have been advised to continue to turn my phone on and off as they don’t know when it will be resolved
Message 18 of 29

jonsie
  • 93341 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Bobbi
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I am exactly the same. No calls in or out via O2. Managed to get through via FB messenger & was told to reboot my phone. Did this.... nothing. Also told to reset network settings in phone settings. Did this..... nothing. When I told them this a standard message came back stating than because of high demand in customer services (or words to that effect) they were giving priority to vulnerable people etc.
I can, at least phone people via WhatsApp or FB messenger but it’s not the point . If there was a problem the. I think they should have advised me, not left me running around trying to find a solution.

Please can people update this if they get up and running again? I’ve just tried rebooting the phone again but still not able to dial out.

Husband’s O2 phone working perfectly.

Message 20 of 29